Last Modified: April 10, 2021
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information through our website. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the following information when you use our website:
- Information you provide to us directly through forms, such as email address, name, phone number, and any other personal information you choose to provide
- Your IP address when you submit a form to us
- Google Analytics: Behavioral data, such as the pages you visit and links you click and approximate location information using your IP address
We use this information to:
- Fulfill contact requests and questions
- Provide you with the services offered by Strategies Wealth Advisors
- We may also contact you if material changes are made to how we handle user data
- Examine anonymous behavior data to improve our website and understand the services and information our visitors view
Strategies Wealth Advisors uses Google Analytics, which collects information using cookies, including your IP address, operating system, website behavior, and browser type. Data collected through cookies does NOT include any personal information you may provide directly to us. This information is used to create reports for site operators in order to improve the performance and structure of our site.
Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps website owners understand how visitors engage with their website. Google Analytics customers can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so that they can improve it.
Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. If you do not want anonymous information collected, you can opt out of Google Analytics without this affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this page
We DO NOT share the above personal information with third parties, except for the information collected through Google Analytics, which is shared with Google.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may disclose your personal information:
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
- if kampspallets.com is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your company’s information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your company’s information
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Our website uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to secure our site. This technology encrypts sensitive information before it is sent over the internet in order to prevent malicious third parties from accessing this information. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure; therefore we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us.
RETENTION AND REQUESTS FOR REMOVAL OF YOUR INFORMATION
NOTIFICATION OF PRIVACY STATEMENT CHANGES
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you using the email we have on record or by means of a notice on this site. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you have any additional questions please contact us using any of the methods specified on our contact page.